View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #12
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: most comfortable headphones?

everyone who buys beats by dre deserves to get punched in the face.

theyre so overpriced its ****ing hilarious.

op if you're listening to music for an hour a day look no further than the pair i'm currently using.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica.../dp/B000ULAP4U

gorgeous look and good bass that doesnt murder everything else. they won't initially blow you away but once they're relatively broken in they're great.

comfort is really my only complaint but i only notice it after like 2 or 3 hours and it's not as bad as some other pairs i've tried.

these headphones are generally recommended for people on a more entry-level of really nice headphones, and the main complaint people make is the top being too heavy on your head and stiff. i personally don't really notice that and it's not that big of a deal.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote