View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:16 AM   #143
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Tyson: 9 points,5 rebounds
Hibbert: 24 points,12 rebounds

I won't even write an essay about how much Tyson sucks. If you know basketball you'll see it,if you don't then I can't help you about it. We need to trade this bum while we still can.
I won't even start talking about how Jason Kidd scored 0 points in the last 7 games and how J.R.Smith has been completely useless since the game 3 in Boston.
I won't blame Raymond Felton because he's maybe the main reason we got here and has basically been our most consistent player throughout the playoffs.

What I want to say is that the Pacers are simply the better team. Not more talented one but a better one.
They rebound better. They defend better. Heck,even their offense look much better than ours. Not to mention how their effort is clearly on a higher level.
Woodson is being outcoached,players aren't playing with effort and basically everyone is playing as bad as they can.

I'm satisfied we got out of the 1st round,that's all I was asking for. However,I thought we would at least play better in the 2nd round. I didn't expect Pacers to rape us. Knicks just look completely outmatched and this series will be over in 5 or 6. Maybe we'll get game 5 at home and that's about it.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote