View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #145
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
You guys are real funny with your blame game.

I actually question how long you've watched the sport.

The team in entirety played like ass
Entire team deserves the blame for the last night's loss because not a single guy played well.

But there are guys that didn't play well last night(Felton,Shumpert),guys who haven't played well for a stretch of games (Melo,J.R.) and guys who sucked their whole playoff career in a Knicks jersey (Tyson).
There's a difference. I won't blame Shumpert because he gives 110% out there. I won't blame Felton because he's one of the main reasons we've got this far.
But I'll easily blame "DPOY" Tyson who sucks for the 2nd year in a row and is getting embarrassed by Roy Hibbert,who's average offensive player AT BEST.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote