View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #150
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
That's all you can say ? 41% is not good but isn't a disaster either,especially when playing against one of the top defensive teams in the league.

On the other hand being "DPOY" who's getting payed $10+ mil. and having worse numbers than Johan Petro in a playoff series is embarrassing.

Come on knickscity,you're better than that. Tyson is the main reason we're down in this series. Not the only one but the main one. We're getting killed on the glass and Roy Hibbert is killing us. We brought Tyson to defend and rebound. When he's not doing those things then he's a scrub out there.
Yeah,Melo hasn't played well but bench him and we're going to lose for sure. Bench Tyson for Camby/Kenyon/maybe even Copeland and we might actually be better. That's a huge difference.

Sorry to break this one for you but your 2 favorite guys just suck. Kidd hasn't scored in the last 7 games and Tyson is getting embarrassed by Hibbert. You can bash Melo all you want but he's not the main reason why we're losing. Tyson is.
When melo doesn't score or pass, the Knicks lose.

we saw this yesterday.

I have no issues saying tyson has been bad this year, he has.

But if you think the reason why the team lost yesterday was primarily Tyson, your'e nuts.

For the record my favorite player is actually Shumpert.

I dont mind Melo, but i dont like his game.

Hibbert is an all star center, and he is better than Tyson, not even sure why you would think he'd win the matchup.

But Paul George is owning the supposed best scorer in the NBA by a monumental landslide.

The team wont win with a 41%, no pass, turnover machine.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote