View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #163
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

There's no point in discussing this anymore. We have different opinions.
While I think you have some good points I disagree in a big picture. You're making it look like Melo is the main culprit if we lose the series and I disagree with that. He's not perfect and definitely deserves some blame but there are people who are more to blame for our failure.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote