View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should I get this tattoo of a goddess on my back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
As a first tat that shit has some major details and shit. You should try something smaller first to get the feel.

This is what I was thinking too. That's a HUGE tattoo to start with. And backs (especially along the spine) are pretty painful. It looks good though. When I saw "this goddess" I thought it was gonna be a link to a pic of like Kate Upton or something
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote