View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:36 AM   #17
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Write about your best performance in a basketball game (stat-line included )

Let me dust off my old statbooks to see...

(time traveling in my mind as I flip through my junior and senior years of highschool)

Strictly speaking from the production stat the program we recorded game data with, my best game was 5/9 from the field for 12 points, 6orb and 5drb for 11 total rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 0 TO and 0 personal fouls for a grandtotal production of 24.

>Don't ask me how in the heck they freaking calculate that crap number.

HOWEVER!
My BEST game IMHO was really the following:
5/5 for 14 points, 6orb & 3drb = 9 total rebounds, 4 personal fouls, 6 TO, 0 steals/blocks/steals. Total production of 16.

That really isn't a great statline, but the game was and its a case where there is more to the stats. I will never forget the entire student section being joined in by the parents and my home city chanting my name after scoring the first 7 points of OT. Not even winning State the next night capping off our undefeated year can compare for me personally.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote