View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 01:05 AM   #20
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY TEAM MODE' Discussion

How come I can't sell certain players?

I've got Jeremy Lin. I've been wanting to sell him since I don't use him at all, but the game won't let me. Same for Malcolm Lee, who hasn't been played since.. Shit, I don't know. The 6th seed.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote