View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

I decided to take a look at Tyson's career playoff numbers as a Knick.
They are even worse than I expected.

5.9 points,7.8 rebounds,1.1 blocks on 55% shooting

We're paying $10+ mil. for that ??? It's even worse when you consider he's played most of the games against poor rebounding teams in Miami and Boston.
When I better think about it the Celtics aren't even a poor rebounding team. They are horrible. THE WORST.
Only thing that you can call good is 55% shooting and even that is disappointing considering all he does is dunk the ball.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote