View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
Clutch
NBA Legend

Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

And before knickscity tries to include Melo in all of this here are his career playoff numbers as a Knick:

28.1 points,7 rebounds,1.9 assists on 40% shooting (27% for three).

His shooting hasn't been good but he's gone against 3 of the best defensive teams in the league unlike Tyson who has gone against 2 of the worst rebounding teams and still can't average more than 8 rebounds per game despite being 7'1.
Also LeBron had worse numbers against the Knicks last year than against any other team he faced in the playoffs. On the other hand every opposing big has been shitting all over Tyson (Bosh last year,KG and Hibbert this year).

Melo almost single-handedly won game 4 vs Miami last year. He hit clutch shots in games 1 and 6 against Boston.
How many games Tyson won for us ? NONE. He's playing awful for 80% of the time and for the 20% of the time he's mediocre. I'm still waiting for a "DPOY" type performance from him in the playoffs.

At the end of the day we brought Melo here to score. We all knew he's not the most efficient guy. He's been scoring. Not efficiently but he's been scoring and he's won some games for us.

We brought Tyson here to defend and paid him almost as much as Melo. He's been HORRIBLE. He can't defend. He can't rebound. Every opposing big is embarrassing him. Soft bitch Bosh abused him last year. 100 year old KG dominated him in round 1. He makes a mediocre offensive player (and I'm being generous) in Hibbert look like Hakeem out there.

TYSON IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT ON THIS TEAM. HE SUPPOSED TO BE A WINNER WHO'LL HELP YOU WIN GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS BUT ONLY THING HE DID SO FAR IS LOSE GAMES FOR US. F*CK THIS GUY. I WANT HIM OFF THE TEAM. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote