View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #16
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Leadership would have been damn I've been sucking and I have to show great improvement. I want to feel more involved in the offense through PNR. These statements should be made in the locker room not the media.
It was cowardly. I rant and rave about Jason Kidd being bad all the time. That being said, I'm not a teammate. If I was, I'd be pissed, but I'm going to rise with my teammate regardless. Teams are like families. If me and my wife get into it, I'm not going to go around telling everyone about all the stuff she doesn't do. That's for US to work out. Chandler is a coward for that.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote