View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:39 PM   #400
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
I find it funny that First Take was arguing Tebow wouldn't be signed because of the circus that follows him. Especially since I'm nearly positive that "Tebow Mania" blew up to the extent it did solely because of those two bafoons.

I'll say it. They are literally ruining the career of an NFL player.

no they aren't...the guy can't throw a football, and even though he might be good at FB or something he has no experience at other positions so he would be a complete project if you wanted to go another direction with him

His style of football is great for college but not the NFL...the NFL is a passing league
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote