View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #87
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins' school commitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Seems like all the "experts" are predicting Kansas or FSU.

Telep's odds are:
FSU 35%
KU 25%
UNC/UK 20%

Daniels said he spoke to his sources and barely anyone predicted UK or UNC.

All 4 of the CBS guys said FSU.

fwiw. The FSU reasoning has been gone over to ad nauseum. Apparently with Kansas, Wiggins really connecting with Self and the team might be the deciding factor. That along with he would get to be the guy at a blue blood and he doesn't have to play FSU in conference (which the parents might not like). I heard that Wiggins would have gone to Kansas had Randle chose them, so interesting if true.

And if you are in to reading this kind of stuff... It's been said that there won't be a presser for his announcement. The only media there will be a single local Huntington reporter.

Even 100+ ranked kids have pressers. Julius Randle had Jason Jordan follow him around to Burberry to buy suits, tweet and write articles for USA Today on every little step process, and the announced on national tv. This is the #1 recruit in the nation, who in a day would have dragged out the recruitment literally 24 hours within the date of which he could still sign an LOI. This is different.

since i guess you are the biggest follower of andrew wiggins ... where do you want him to go? do you want him to win it all in Ncaa?
I dont know if its possible if he goes to FSU .
Kansas maybe.. I like UNC's chances better though

i dont like wiggins @ UK it will be a massive murder to everyone else...
its like nba all star vs dleague

oh and regarding wiggins attitude i think he is like a tim duncan kinda guy...

Last edited by veilside23 : 05-13-2013 at 09:43 PM.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote