View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:54 AM   #1600
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Yeah... Why? Of course, that's assuming it's the unabashed truth in the first place, which you prefer to assume (I don't... for stuff coming from EITHER side).

It isn't as though a fighter or a fighter's team or a fighter's trainer would have a reason to project a positive picture of their own guy or anything, right? This is the crux of your argument and it makes no sense.

There is no point in lying about weight negotiations. Zero. Mayweather could easily dismiss that article anyway if it's false.

Quote:
Meanwhile, let me ask you the same question about a guy with no vested interest in how either guy looks to the public... Why would Rafael say Canelo had no desire to fight below 154 if it wasn't true? Using your own logic, why? What's his reason?

Btw, you can edit posts, you know?

Maybe if you would stop ignoring all the legitimate points that I've posted you would realize that I already had my say about this. Dig a little deeper Mr. Boxing Expert.
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote