View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #402
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
no they aren't...the guy can't throw a football, and even though he might be good at FB or something he has no experience at other positions so he would be a complete project if you wanted to go another direction with him

His style of football is great for college but not the NFL...the NFL is a passing league

I find it hilarious how people say Tebow doesn't belong in the league and he's not a QB..

Do you realize how many shitty QB's are on NFL rosters? For example Pat White signed a contract with some team and he's not even half the player Tebow is.. You have people wanting to take a chance of Jarmacus ****ing Russell but not Tebow?

Tebow might not be the greatest player but in his first year starting he did lead a lackluster Denver team to a postseason win and his 1st year stats are actually decent for a 1st year starter.. It's funny because his 1st year stats were much better than Sanchez's rookie or 1st year stats but yet Sanchez somehow is making $16mil

I really don't give a shit about Tebow but I hope he gets a chance to start because that Denver team two seasons ago was fun to watch in the 4th quarter.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote