View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default We'll win this series...

We are going to lose this game. Refs hosed us 2nd qtr (not sure wtf that was or why) and Indiana is hot. **** IT. I'm going to down a bunch (a whole bunch) of beers and catch up on Game of Thrones. I'm GIVING this game to Indiana.

BUT

We'll win games 5 to 7 and go off to Miami.

That's right. No i'm not high, haven't done anything interesting in 15 years drug wise and i haven't started drinking yet.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote