View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 12:33 AM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "and Adrian Peterson had to deal with 8 man boxes all the time because of Ponder"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
It's not a few exceptions, it's a bunch of examples of there being no relationship to great passing making it noticeably easier for running backs.
I just gave you 3 examples in Edgerrin, Sproles, and Dillon...I'm sure I could dig up a dozen more as well.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote