View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 01:31 AM   #12341
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I enjoy Kurosawa films (only seen a few though), but none of them top City of God for me personally.
Watched City of God for the first time the other day. Was meh to me. I'm with Jackass, I would bet I could name 15-20 foreign films that I prefer.

Watched "In the Heat of the Night" recently. Plot is pretty flimsy and formulaic, but both lead performances were good enough to compensate.

"Manhunter." Wow, I was expecting a lot more from Michael Mann and the reviews. This was a struggle to get through. I can live with slow pacing but this was just plain boring.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote