View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #241
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Anyone else started to lose interest in the playoffs after it became obvious the Knicks will be eliminated ?

I just don't feel any excitement. We all know Miami is going to cruise to another championship,neither Indiana nor SA/Memphis can do anything against them.
The only good thing for me were the Warriors and I hoped they would at least make the WCF but it seems like even them are going to lose in the 2nd round.

Basically the season ended for me last night. I'm still going to watch remaining games hoping something interesting will happen but honestly I would be shocked if the season ended in any other way other than Miami winning it all again.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote