View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #63
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off season moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
I just don't understand why everyone was so down on Dwight.
Bynum and Rose didn't play a single second while Dwight played since day one after back surgery, barely miss games after a torn labrum and STILL among the LEADERS in rebounds, FG% and blocks.
Is it that smirk? Yes, I hate that too.
Him talking too much to the media? or smiling when they were struggling?
Oh yes.
I ask my friends who also hated Dwight and asked about their favorite centers.
You like Kendrick Perkins? oh yeah, who wouldnt like his toughness and that warrior like body and scowl? His current playoff stats? 2 pts and 4 rebs.
You like Noah, Hibbert, and Chandler?
ALL THESE great guys have less pts and rebounds than Dwight.
Even the guys who are currently thriving like Duncan and Marc Gasol have LESS rebounds than Dwight.
And Yes, DK also pointed out that his strengths are not fully maximized so, it could have affected his psyche but hey, lets just bag on him, that smirk is just so unbearable.

I agree. It's so crazy to me that people somehow think it would be smart to not resign Dwight like there's a ton of great free agents out there for the Lakers to go after lol. He's still the best C in the game right now. He's now in his prime too. I think he had a pretty solid season for not being 100% for most of it. He's not the Dwight everybody wanted him to be, but I believe next season he will be. He'll have a whole offseason to prepare this time around and he'll finally be completely healthy going into a season for us. Hopefully another season with Kobe will help him with finding his own killer instinct.
dd24 is online now   Reply With Quote