View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: Man dribbling ball to Brazil killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Where you see "living," I see "wasting a year of your life dribbling a basketball across a continent when you could be doing something productive." Since the fact that different people see things different ways obviously flew clear over your head the first time, I'll reiterate: different strokes. Hopefully you grasp this concept.
its football not basketball did u even read dumass?

Quote:
"He was at a point in his life where he had raised his kids," she said. "Both his boys (Devin and Raven) had graduated from high school. He had no mortgage. He had sold his condo recently and was between jobs.

"And he loved the game of soccer," she said. "He stumbled on this great organization, One World Futbol, and decided this would be his passion the next year."

In an interview with The Daily News in Longview, Wash., Swanson said he picked up soccer just five years ago and played on club teams and rooted for the Seattle Sounders.

"I felt destined that I should go on this trip," he said.

His website said he left Seattle on May 1, and the trip would take him on foot for more than a year through 11 countries before reaching Sao Paolo, Brazil, where the World Cup soccer tournament will be played.

"It will be a trip of a lifetime where I will push myself further than I ever thought possible," he wrote.

so he was between jobs, two kids already grown up, so its not like he would have missed something in that year...

while doing this, he would have traveled, visit new cities, meet some new people and maybe some that could dribble with him for a while, and at the end watch the football world cup which is his passion. isnt that what life is about?

now go back to your office and your very interesting life.
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote