View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #39
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Philippine Basketball Association Thread

On a lighter note dahil I doubt may silbe to sa main forum ex PBA import Henry James nakasuhan, kawawa naman how the mighty have fallen.

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) -- A former NBA player charged with dealing cocaine while his six young children were with him was sentenced to five years in prison.

Henry Charles James, 41, of Fort Wayne, pleaded guilty to one charge of distribution of a controlled substance for selling crack cocaine while on probation for marijuana possession. As part of the plea, prosecutors dropped one charge of distribution.
ADVERTISEMENT

Improve Basketball Skills
Improve vertical jump, add speed, quickness and power.
www.minigym.com

James was arrested on Sept. 7 after bringing his six daughters, ages 3 months to 6 years old, to a drug deal, according to police. He sold at least 5 grams of crack cocaine for $400 on two separate occasions, police said.

In U.S. District Court Wednesday, James apologized and thanked his family, friends, coaches and fans for their support.

"I'm going to rebound from this, and I'll be back," he said.

James, a Fort Wayne native and graduate of North Side High School, played professional basketball in the 1990s for several NBA teams, including the Cleveland Cavaliers, Utah Jazz, Los Angeles Clippers, Houston Rockets and Atlanta Hawks.

Copyright 2007 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote