Thread: Offseason plan
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #9
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Offseason plan

I think Nate comes back. He really seemed like he wanted to be here. Thibs loves/hates/loves the guy as much as anyone. And he was pretty good this year when called upon. I think as long as he doesn't want more than he's actually worth he'll be back. Granted.. unless Kirk starts at the 2 guard and Jimmy goes back to the bench point guard is awfully crowded with Rose back.

I think Dieng is gonna rise up the board starting after today's combine. He actually looks 6'10-11. And given how weak the draft is he's gonna fly up. And unfortunately Hardaway Jr.

I think the Bulls pick an overseas guy again. Lots of guys in our draft slot are Euros: Gobert, Adetokoubo, Sarec, Karasev (a terrific wing player). And a Brazilian: Noguiera. Given the way the Bulls have drafted lately, and the cap situation I think they're gonna go that direction.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote