View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #25
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest Video Game Accomplishments?

This will sound pretty standard but beating something called The Bobsleigh Challenge in Dirt 3 left me feeling pretty darn accomplished, only because it took forever to try to succeed. If anyone's familiar with the license challenges from Gran Turismo, it was like that but seemingly ten times harder because of the snow and whatnot.

The worst part is it looks so simple in theory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfxkTodADM. I also didn't really know how to make adjustments to my car either the first time around, so I think I probably made it a little harder on myself with poor gear ratios and braking and all that. But it was definitely one of those moments where, when you finally beat it, you drop the controller and walk away from the TV with your arms raised in silent triumph.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote