View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FIFA Confederations Cup, Brazil 2013

Here's Italy's preliminary squad.

GK
Agazzi (Cagliari), Buffon (Juventus), Marchetti (Lazio), Sirigu (Paris St. Germain)

D
Abate (Milan), Antonelli (Genoa), Astori (Cagliari), Barzagli (Juventus), Bonucci (Juventus), Chiellini (Juventus), De Sciglio (Milan), Maggio (Napoli), Ogbonna (Torino), Ranocchia (Inter)

M
Aquilani (Fiorentina), Bonaventura (Atalanta), Candreva (Lazio), Cerci (Torino), De Rossi (Roma), Diamanti (Bologna), Giaccherini (Juventus), Marchisio (Juventus), Montolivo (Milan), Pirlo (Juventus), Poli (Sampdoria)

F
Balotelli (Milan), El Shaarawy (Milan), Gilardino (Bologna), Giovinco (Juventus), Osvaldo (Roma), Sau (Cagliari)

Agazzi, Bonaventura and Sau are the new entries.
No major surprise here except maybe Antonelli at LB over Pasqual who's had a great season in Florence.
Agazzi is also a surprise to me 'cause I never liked him and there are a lot of better GKs in Italy if you ask me (especially Consigli).
A bunch of youngsters who could have made the squad (Verratti first of all) were left out so they can play the U21 European Championship.

Last edited by Jasi : 05-16-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote