View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Office Appreciation Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
No way. UK > US version. The UK version is near perfect. Although it is subjective, I can't for the life of me see how the US version was better. That isn't to say it wasn't a solid show with its brilliant moments. But it did get kind of ridiculous and unrealistic about half way through, and then poor in parts of the later seasons.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad. On the contrary, it's brilliant. I guess Ricky Gervais just rubs me up the wrong way (no pun intended), I'm just not a fan of his, in anything.

What irritates me the most about him, is that no matter what show or film he's in, he can only act as David Brent.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote