View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jamele Hill: Bridgewater is more proven than Johnny Football

Bridgewater is the highest rated quarterback in next year's draft class. I'd rather have him over Johnny Football. It should be noted that I don't value the Heisman much and thought last year's finalists were one of the worst classes of finalists in a long time.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote