View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #6
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Office Appreciation Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's bad. On the contrary, it's brilliant. I guess Ricky Gervais just rubs me up the wrong way (no pun intended), I'm just not a fan of his, in anything.

What irritates me the most about him, is that no matter what show or film he's in, he can only act as David Brent.

I love Gervais. Can't lie. I know he rubs a lot of people the wrong way, and sometimes he does go over the top, but I love pretty much all of his work. But The Office is as much Ricky as it is Stephen. Steve is great too.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote