View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #15
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
First of all I don't even know who Tim Legler is,probably some analyst. I live outside of US so I don't have opportunity to watch Sportscenter or your other shows (I don't even watch halftime shows because they don't show it on League Pass) so you're really don't have a clue if you think I copy what some other people say.

And what's the deal with me jumping off the wagon ? I was always a Knicks fan and I always will be. Just because I don't think the Knicks are going to win it doesn't make me any less fan than you or anybody else.

Knicks games are usually at 1-2 am in my country and last until 3:30-4:30 am.
85% of you "American" Knicks fans wouldn't watch Knicks games if they were played at that time.
I dont know what you have access to or not but almost word for word your analysis is that of Tim Legler. So if you have access to the Knicks games you have access to other media.

You said the series was over and you were disinterested... A series is never over until the final game and final whistle. So you jumped off. Or maybe thats how you roll. It takes all types to make the world go round.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote