View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:47 PM   #9
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Office Appreciation Thread.

Last night's finale was actually pretty outstanding. I know a lot of TV shows struggle as to how to bookend a glorious run, and I know The Office has been a little iffy for the past few seasons, but the finale brought everything together wonderfully. It had an old-school, early season Office feel and hit just about every thing it needed to hit, and in wonderful fashion.

With it all said and done, I believe my favorite seasons were 1-5. Once Sabre began moving in during season 6, things began getting a little weird but I was still enjoying the show in many instances. Season 7 was unique only because I was drawn to the Michael Scott exit, though I was again underwhelmed. Then season 8 had nearly zero redeeming qualities while season 9 was relatively mediocre, but kept me involved because I wanted to see how things wrapped up. Again, the last two episodes of season 9 (particularly the finale) were almost enough to redeem the previous seasons.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote