View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #27
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We'll win this series...

You guys have a point. I'll try to stop being so negative. This forum is basically a way for me to vent. And niko,I enjoy every time the Knicks win. The more I worry about the game the happier I am when they win. It does kill my nerves but the best games are the ones when the Knicks win in a heartbreaker.

What really pisses me off is Rameek accusing me of copying the words of some analyst. Why would I do that ? That's disrespectful from him because it means "you don't know shit about basketball so you need to copy some analyst words".I'm here to post my thoughts and discuss about the Knicks. If you disagree with my thoughts then fine. But if you're going to attack me personally at least get your facts straight. I don't watch Sportscenter or any other show. I don't even watch halftime shows. Also you don't have to be a genius to realize that many of double teams were unnecessary and Pacers got wide open looks from it.

Rameek I never really liked you but I respected you. Not anymore. I can't respect someone who attacks someone personally just because he disagrees with what he said.

Last edited by Clutch : 05-18-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote