View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:32 PM   #29
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I thought you "were" a true fan.
Can you clarify this part ? Did you think I was a true fan before but you don't think so anymore ? Or you still think I'm a true fan ?
I didn't quite get what you said.

I don't blame any of you for tearing me a new one because of my negativity. I probably deserve it. Like I said,this forum is a place for me to vent because I get pretty upset about sport teams I root for. I never switch teams or stop watching them,it's just that I expect the worst and hope for the best.

Last edited by Clutch : 05-18-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote