View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #30
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We'll win this series...

End of the day, if every just comes in here and says "Go Knicks" when things are going good, this board would be wack. We have one of the best team boards because we have some knowledgeable Knicks fans with a variety of opinions. Sharing said opinion, regardless of whether it's congratulatory or critical, is what drew me to become a regular on here. Rameek, Knickscity and I have gotten into some HEATED debates numerous times. I've also ripped trolls a new one on their behalf and vice versa. I think we need to all be mindful of the big difference between being critical and being a bandwagon rider. I have discussed hoops with Clutch enough over time to feel confident that he IS NOT the latter.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote