View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 07:47 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We'll win this series...

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
End of the day, if every just comes in here and says "Go Knicks" when things are going good, this board would be wack. We have one of the best team boards because we have some knowledgeable Knicks fans with a variety of opinions. Sharing said opinion, regardless of whether it's congratulatory or critical, is what drew me to become a regular on here. Rameek, Knickscity and I have gotten into some HEATED debates numerous times. I've also ripped trolls a new one on their behalf and vice versa. I think we need to all be mindful of the big difference between being critical and being a bandwagon rider. I have discussed hoops with Clutch enough over time to feel confident that he IS NOT the latter.

Heated is fine. I don't even care if people think the Knicks always win. But the constant gloom and doom, people need to chill, take a deep breath, and enjoy it. This is not a terrible team. It's a team with some solid talent. it's a team a lucky trade could really elevate if someone gets traded. It's a team with one of the top five players in the league. And it's a team that after 15 years of bang your head into the floor basketball plays a type of ball that's fun to watch. As much as we kill the effort, at much as we kill Melo, at least now when we screw up it's in the proper direction.

Right now i want all the Knick fans to believe, and to sit down, grab a beer, watch the game and have a great time and 3 hours from now we'll have a beer together (albeit in difference cities) either in depression or euphoria.

I believe. I don't see any choice but to.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote