View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 09:46 PM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

I think it depends upon the release. My little brother tried to snag a popular pair on release day a few months ago. He woke up at like, 5am, and they had the whole system set up where he was given a number and all of that. Then when it was his turn they were out of his size.

Personally, I've never lined up for any Jordans. The ones I've wanted, I've actually been able to purchase at 12:00:01 on Eastbay on day of its release.

On the topic of the shoes you desire, I love V's. They were my first pair of Jordans and I've purchased three additional V's since.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote