View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Vent your frustrations

I got three more corona's, everyone is asleep, and i'm waiting for these idiots to get moving on my mission.

Everyone needs to chill, there is literally nothing you can do so to get so upset that it affects other things in your life is silly. I'm not saying don't be upset, i am saying don't be depressed can't go do other things upset. Life is too short to waste time on things out of your control.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote