View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We didn't win...reflections

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Can we all finally just agree Tyson Chandler is trash? Or are some of you hesitant to admit I was right all along? lol It's ok...I won't throw it in your face over and over

maybe just a few times
Tyson has been terrible since last years playoffs, i doubt anyone denies that.

But this team has way more issues than Tyson.

But depending on what you goals for this team are, tyson fits in just fine.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote