View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thank You Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I am optimistic, but the fan in me would like to see at least one title in the 30+ years of watching the Knicks.

The question is what do you expect as a fan?

Good regular season and 1 playoff series win? Then this year was excellent.

The team to possibly contend? Then as the two best players in the playoffs said, it was a failure.

My biggest issue with you has always been your hypocrisy and lack of consistency. If you expect these lofty goals to be reached, but then when I point out our GM's failures...you give him a pass. Nothing about this roster says contender. If Game 6 wasn't proof of that, I don't know what is. The same people you said that called this season a failure, also happen to be 2 of the 3 people who decided to show up.

Next time, maybe you'll open your eyes to how lazy Glen Grunwald has been as a GM instead of saying "it was the only option" or "nobody wants to play here". Do I need to post the list of players who make less than Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby again?
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote