Originally Posted by Go Getter
-Drafted Derrick Rose
-Drafted Jimmy Butler, Taj Gibson, Joakim Noah, Luol Deng
-Turned the Bulls from a losing culture post-Jordan to one that has a system that allows us to compete even without our star player
If you have such a negative view on my favorite team why don't you stfu and root for another squad you POS?
- Traded LaMarcus Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas
- Wouldn't even consider Luol Deng in a trade for Pau Gasol
- Traded away J.R. Smith for pretty much nothing
- Let the team quit on Scott Skiles and fired him
- Signed Carlos Boozer to a ridiculous contract
- Traded Thabos Sefolosha for almost nothing
- Broke up the "bench mob" from the last two seasons
They lucked into drafting Derrick Rose. They've made SOME other smart draft picks but have really blown it with a lot of the picks. Overall, the Front Office has been a joke the majority of the time since the championship Bulls of the '90s.