View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #21
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Thank You Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
My biggest issue with you has always been your hypocrisy and lack of consistency. If you expect these lofty goals to be reached, but then when I point out our GM's failures...you give him a pass. Nothing about this roster says contender. If Game 6 wasn't proof of that, I don't know what is. The same people you said that called this season a failure, also happen to be 2 of the 3 people who decided to show up.
Yes...

Quote:
Next time, maybe you'll open your eyes to how lazy Glen Grunwald has been as a GM instead of saying "it was the only option" or "nobody wants to play here". Do I need to post the list of players who make less than Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby again?
Never should have canned Donnie Walsh. Been saying that all along. The root of all evil is Dolan.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote