View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:25 PM   #255
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Knicks Playoff Run thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Situations are very comparable. Both you and I know that.
I said in my post that Durant is the better player.
My problem is when Melo shot 41% you didn't even care to look at his other stats or his teammates stats. All you said was "41% - he sucks".

Now when Durant shoots percentage like this (and if he wasn't the league's golden boy he would have shot under 40% for sure) you find a way to defend him.
TALK ABOUT DOUBLE STANDARD.
Durant does more than score, what's so hard to understand?

Durant was also shooting well above 50% before he got tired down....melo never even did that.

The only standard, you guys are content in a player who does nothing but score and is rarely efficient in that even on his best day.

All players tire out, what what do you do when when your shot stops falling?

and mempohis and Indy are not comparable.

The Knicks lost games to George Hill and Lance Stephenson for gods sakes.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote