View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #23
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We didn't win...reflections

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Sounds to me like YOU are denying it

Why does there always have to be a but or jab at everyone else in your criticism of Chandler. Let me see you say it just one time. No additives. Say it with me. LOL

TYSON CHANDLER SUCKS

Come on guys,say it.

TYSON CHANDLER SUCKS

Good job. Say it again.

TYSON CHANDLER SUCKS

Terrific. For the last time. Once again:

TYSON CHANDLER SUCKS

If you were able to go through the following steps then you're cured. If not there's a long way ahead of you
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote