View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Call of Duty: Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
They should've waited for next gen consoles. I only play black ops for zombies. The multiplayer is very boring and laggy

Its only laggy if your connection sucks or in some cases you're in a party and the hosts are from another part of the country. I normally get 4 bars but 3 bars when I party up with a buddy from Cali and he is the party leader. You're usually thrown in matches where people from the party leaders side of town are in.

Never felt COD was laggy in general
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote