View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Look,all these options are better than Tyson Chandler who clearly sucks. But we need to find a center too.
I don't think we need Eric Gordon. He's a shooting guard who isn't really efficient and is injury prone. Talented yes,but still not a great player.
On the other hand,Curry and Kyrie would do wonders for this team and I would trade Tyson for any of them immediately. I would even send Cavs/Warriors some of my life savings to accept that deal
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote