View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #21
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Let me say I was against this but I changed my opinion. Let's try to get DeMarcus Cousins.

He's a headcase but he's extremely talented. Let's face it,we aren't going anywhere with what we got. Just not enough talent. With the exception of Shumpert and Copeland none of our players will get any better next season. Rose will be back (I guess ),Rondo will be back,Miami and Indiana will be as good if not better.

We need some talent. Kings got new ownership,nobody likes Cousins and it seems like they're trying to get rid of the thugs and build a respectable team.
Let's offer them Tyson + filler + pick for Cousins. Maybe get some of their wing players too.

I'm willing to take that risk because we aren't going anywhere with what we have now.
Copeland is gone, all something has to do is offer him 4 mil and it's a wrap.

I like Cousins, but think realistically the Kings are not taking on an additional 10 mil in payroll for the next two years while tryiong to sell their team.

As a business owner with two decades of experience, if youre trying to sell you have to show your cost are low enough to be profitable.

Tyson will never be a King.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote