View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Copeland is gone, all something has to do is offer him 4 mil and it's a wrap.

I like Cousins, but think realistically the Kings are not taking on an additional 10 mil in payroll for the next two years while tryiong to sell their team.

As a business owner with two decades of experience, if youre trying to sell you have to show your cost are low enough to be profitable.

Tyson will never be a King.
Let's say you're right and they wouldn't take Tyson for Cousins.
Are there any available centers in the league ?

Personally I would take a defensive/rebounding center who's not as expensive/overrated like Tyson but does his job well.
Then I would trade Tyson for another player who can score,no matter what position. If we could get 2 players who can contribute that would be great.
I'm not asking for anything special,just get something valuable for him. Players who you can put on the floor in a playoff game and say "look,this guy doesn't suck".
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote