View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #29
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I was looking at that free agent list. Robin Lopez would be a nice addition.
Sign him to replace Tyson and then trade Tyson's bum ass for someone who can play,regardless of a position.

Nazr Mohamed isn't bad for a backup but I think he's going to stay in Chicago.
I dont know why Robin Lopez is on that list he's signed for two more years.

Those years are ungauaranteed but he's have to be waived for that to take effect.

If you think Tyson has been bad, you'll love Robin's rebounding domination. (Lopez's dont rebound the ball or play defense).

Even with that he made 5 mil this past season, more than what we can pay.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote