View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #25
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever LV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
I hate how he commentates as if he's teaching a bunch of little kids the game of basketball. He's always stating the obvious shit. He'll say something like, 'you can't leave Kyle Korver open like that, he's shooting 45% from the 3-point line.'

No shit, Hubie.

His favorite is "The most dangerous player is the guy inbounding the ball."