View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #4916
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012-2013 English Premier League Thread (La Liga, Serie A, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Joker
christ that was a scary ending. can't believe Walcott missed that goal near the end.

ok boys, we're in the CL again, we've reportedly agreed to a massive kit deal with Puma, and we have no one forcing a move from the team. lets go out and fortify the team! lets sign up a Benteke or Jovetic, and a right back, and a defensive mid. it's time to spend a little Wenger

Arsne Wegner is the new GOAT manger in the EPL with Sir Alex retiring.

Loses his 2-3 best players every offseason and still manages to claim a CL spot year after year. What would happen to any other team in the league if that happened??

I do think they need a potent scorer as well. I don't think Bentenke is a better option at striker to Giroud and I think Giroud could be a guy that knocks in 15+ goals in a EPL season. But if Lewa is available obviously go after him and hard. Maybe he'll be interested with the mini polish community they are building there(Podolski, Sczensy, Fabianski)

But maybe they need a potent scorer from the left wing more so. Maybe some guys like Robben, Ribbery or Reus will be available. I think a rotation of Giroud/Podolski at striker is sufficient and would be good for 20-25 goals between them.

As for defensive midfielder are they still interested in M'villa? He's been one of their targets for awhile now.

I also thought Ramsey finished the season strong and hopefully he's starting to look like a complete box-box midfielder.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote