View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #26
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We didn't win...reflections

Tyson Chandler is a winner? lmao He's a coattail rider. And if Chris Paul and Dirk wanted him back so bad...why have neither of their teams re-signed him? Tyson Chandler is a bum. You can say what you will about the team around him, but what Hibbert did to him was mano y mano. Had nothing to do with him not getting the ball. Nothing to do with anyone helping him. Indiana wasn't running any special plays for Hibbert. They were just giving him the ball and saying "Go Bust His Ass" and that's exactly what he did. Kevin Garnett did the same thing.

Quote:
Look at the entire roster and not focus on just one player.
But when I said this in the beginning of the year, you acted like I was an idiot.

Quote:
He also had to contest the most shots at the rim than any other center because the guards allow everyone to blow by them, something Chris Paul, Terry barea and Kidd didn't allow in Dallas.

So why aren't his blocked shots higher?

Quote:
Tyson is not capable of guarding the post and the 4 spots man, he had help with Marion in Dallas and David West in the Big easy.

Melo held his man under his season average. Chandler...not so much. Stop BSin dude. Hibbert gave him the business. Stop making excuses. Garnett busted his ass too.

I don't care what "situation" you're in. 2 points, 0 blocks and 6 rebounds in an elimination game is unacceptable. Say it with me now

TYSON CHANDLER SUCKS!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote